CyberGators CyberGatorz is as student-driven organization dedicated to advancing cybersecurity awareness and inspiring the experts of tomorrow. We are a diverse group of students exploring innovative educational events and seeking engagement in professional collaborations and community outreach across industry, government, and academia.
CyberGators is focused on four core areas:
- Engaging students with the real-world security challenges faced in today’s environment.
- Initiating and supporting discussions with local community members to increase cyber awareness and education.
- Promoting the importance of professional development and training for cybersecurity.
- Learning among experts of IoT, hardware, firmware, social, and network security domains.
CyberGators regularly meet for their Orange & Blue cHat events in MAE 126, for more info about this series please go to
Also, check out the CyberGatorz official web-page
“Our mission is to advance cybersecurity technology and awareness through interdisciplinary research, innovative education, professional collaboration, recruitment, and community outreach across all domains of industry, government, and academia. We are working hard to provide both undergraduate and graduate students valuable experiences with cutting-edge research projects, and to develop face-to-face interactions with industry leaders.
– Andrew Stern, CyberGatorz President