Directions to FICS Research Conference on Cybersecurity 2020
From I-75 Exit #384 (State Road 24 / Archer Road)
- Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto FL-24 E/SW Archer Rd (2.3 miles)
- Slight right onto SW 16th Ave (0.3 mile)
- Turn right onto Shealy Drive (0.1 mile)
- Turn right in 0.1 miles and then turn left (197 feet)
- The destination is on your left (161 feet)
From the Gainesville Regional Airport
- Continue on NE State Rd 24/NE Waldo Rd.
- Turn left onto NE State RD 24/NE Waldo Rd (2.9 miles)
- Continue onto SE 11th street and then onto SE Williston Rd (1 mile)
- Turn right onto SE 16th Ave (2 miles)
- Turn left onto Shealy Dr. (0.1 miles)
- Turn right (197 feet)
- Turn left (161 feet) and the destination will be on your left
Airports: Gainesville Regional Airport, Orlando International Airport (about 2 hours driving to Gainesville), Jacksonville International Airport (about 90 minutes from Gainesville). It is recommended that you take a Taxi or an Uber from the Gainesville Regional Airport to the University of Florida.
Parking: Parking is limited for this event. All UF employees and students are expected to use their university issued parking decals and/or utilize their typical parking arrangements. Attendees are urged to find alternative method of transportation to the event, such as Uber, as parking spaces are scarce after 9 am and most other lots require a decal or permit . Also, UF PD will issue a $35 ticket to vehicles not displaying official university decals or permits.